One of The Best Plastic Surgeons in South Tulsa
Kreitzberg Plastic Surgery
Breast Surgery in Tulsa
There are many reasons for seeking breast surgery. You may wish to enhance your breasts, change the shape of your breasts, have more fullness at the top of your breasts, be more symmetrical, lift your breasts, or reduce the size of your breasts.
Regardless of your reason, Dr. Kreitzberg and the rest of the Kreitzberg Plastic Surgery team are here to help you achieve your desired results while minimizing downtime and helping you feel confident in your skin. Learn about the procedure, risks, and benefits of breast surgery in Tulsa with Dr. Kreitzberg by calling our practice today.
The Spa at Kreitzberg Plastic Surgery
Breast Surgery Procedures
Pregnancy, breastfeeding, and significant weight fluctuations could all exacerbate drooping breasts. To restore the chest’s appearance, many women seek out breast lifts.
Breast augmentation, also called augmentation mammoplasty, is a type of plastic surgery to enhance your breasts’ size and appearance.
A breast reduction is a procedure in which a breast surgeon removes excess fat, glandular tissue, and skin to reduce your breast size.
Breast Revision Surgery
Breast revision surgery in Tulsa is for patients who are ready to replace their old implants and restore the enhanced appearance of their chest.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
A fat transfer breast augmentation in Tulsa is a procedure that uses fat from your own body, providing many of the same benefits as implant surgery.
Popular motivations for breast implant removal surgery are correcting aesthetic and health concerns that stem from implants shifting or changing over time.
Aesthetic Breast Surgeries
Breast surgery is one of the most common aesthetic procedures performed in the United States. Dr Kreitzberg specializes in a wide variety of breast surgeries for various reasons. These may include:
- Breast augmentation: this procedure consists of increasing the breast’s size, shape, and fullness with an implant to create a more desired appearance.
- Breast reduction: breast reduction surgery reduces the size of the breasts, lifts the breasts, and improves the shape of the breasts to create a more balanced overall appearance.
- Breast lift (mastopexy): this procedure consists of lifting and reshaping of sagging breast tissue on the chest to improve contour, shape, and size of the breasts. This can be performed alone or in conjunction with breast implants. There are several different incision patterns depending on the type of lifted needed.
- Fat transfer: this procedure involving liposuction of other areas of the body (abdomen, thighs, flanks, or other areas of concern) and transferring the tissue to the breasts to improve the volume and shape of the breasts. This can be performed alone or in conjunction with breast augmentation, implant removal, or breast lift.
- Breast implant revision: this procedure involves adjusting the size and/or position of the implant to achieve desired breast volume and shape. This can be performed at the same time as a breast lift.
- Breast Implant removal: this procedure involves removing the implant as well as the scar tissue around the implant (the breast implant capsule). This procedure can be performed with a breast lift to improve the shape and appearance of the breast.
What To Expect From A Surgical Breast Procedure
The length of time in surgery depends on the type of procedure you would like to pursue. For example, a breast augmentation may only take one or two hours, while a breast reduction surgery may take up to five hours.
A majority of procedures may be completed in the outpatient setting and you are able to go home the same day. No matter which procedure you might be considering, our Dr Kreitzberg performs the procedures at accredited hospitals and surgery centers to create a safe and comfortable environment.
CALL (918) 228-0911
to speak to a member of our team today.
Kreitzberg Plastic Surgery
Schedule a Consultation
Call Dr K Tulsa Plastic Surgery Clinic
To Discuss Your Plastic Surgery Goals
If a physical concern or defect is causing you discomfort and affecting your confidence, there are many options for addressing it through plastic surgery in Tulsa. In an initial consultation, we can explain the procedures available and give you all the resources you need to make an informed decision. Kreitzberg Plastic Surgery surgeon is here to help you achieve your dream appearance and feel beautiful in your skin. Give us a call today.